iGP is the interface between GiD and PFLOTRAN and is developed by Amphos 21. iGP provides a powerful and user-friendly pre and post-processing environment to PFLOTRAN. In iGP, the user can define different regions, set different materials, apply different boundary and initial conditions, mesh complex geometries (using structured, semi-structured or fully unstructured grids), run PFLOTRAN and post-process the results.
iGP is distributed under a freeware proprietary license.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY AMPHOS 21 «AS IS» AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL AMPHOS 21 OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Work with all the 3D element types available on GiD (e.g. tetrahedrons, triangular and rectangular prisms, etc.)
- Fully compatible with structured, semi-structured and unstructured meshes.
- Apply boundary conditions directly into the geometry.
- Create and customize materials with different properties and apply them to geometrical entities.
- Automatically generate PFLOTRAN input files and run them on the user’s machine.
- Post-process the results with contour plots, scatter plots, animations, etc.
If you would like to reference iDP in your publications, please use the following reference: Amphos 21 (2016). iGP: interface between GiD and PFLOTRAN.