Amphos 21 is a scientific-technical consultancy for the environment, international and highly innovative. We are seeking, for our office in Barcelona, a profile of graduate engineer (MSc) with 1 or 2 years of experience on the modelling and simulation of physical/chemical processes in materials science (geomaterials, cementitious materials) and engineering to join our Engineered Materials Group.
Report to Group Manager
Responsibilities and duties
The candidate will be responsible for the computational implementation of finite element models dealing with a wide range of hydraulic, mechanical and chemical processes in geomaterials.
Qualifications and skills
- Graduate Engineer with a Master’s degree (Civil, Chemical, Industrial or Materials Engineering)
- Knowledge of mathematical modelling and numerical methods,
- Knowledge of materials science, geomaterials and cementitious materials being a plus
- Knowledge of computer science,
- Team player and eager to learn, but also ability to work independently,
- Ability to synthesize complex technical and scientific information,
- Ability to work in a consulting environment, handling multiple project assignments with strict deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will have very good command of written and spoken English, French being a plus.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills will be highly valued.
- Work Environment: dynamic, international and committed to the environment through highly innovative scientific-technical projects
- Flexible schedule
- Agreed holiday periods
- Continuous learning
- Involvement in decision-making processes in their area of expertise
If you meet most of the above requirements and you feel motivated to take part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary, and highly skilled team, send us your CV and cover letter to Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Envíanos tu curriculum a través de este formulario.
Contestamos a todas las candidaturas