Who we are
We are 300 professionals integrated into a large environmental group with high technical skills and an innovative mindset.
Our driving force is reducing the environmental impact associated with industrial and economic activities needed for the development of our society.
Integrated innovative and efficient solutions developed with a quantitative approach.
What we offer
Amphos 21, within its Site, EBS and Safety Assessment department, has an open Internship position at its office in Barcelona. The candidate will join a vibrant multicultural and multidisciplinary team of more than 30 people working in radioactive waste management issues with a transversal approach covering a wide range of applications from the radioactive waste source to the biosphere.
- An exciting and innovative project.
- 20h per week.
- Hybrid working (in-office and remote).
- Continuous training.
To support senior scientists in the development of electrochemical models for metal corrosion within the Site, EBS and Safety Assessment department
- You have a degree in one of the following areas: Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering.
- You are currently enrolled in a Master’s Degree.
- The candidate must have a good level of English.
- Specific knowledge of electrochemistry, corrosion processes and/or corrosion modelling is highly recommended.
- Knowledge of computational modelling in chemistry or Multiphysics will be positively evaluated.
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc to Lidia.email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject of the email the position and reference (SES_CORR) that you are interested in.