Amphos 21, scientific-technical consultancy for the environment, internationally and highly innovative, we need, for our office in Barcelona, a profile of Geochemist to join our consulting firm in Barcelona
Report to Group Manager
Responsibilities and duties
The candidate will be responsible for the computational implementation of models dealing with a wide range of reactive transport processes in Geosciences, focused on geological disposal of high-level nuclear waste, storage of CO2, H2 and CH4, biogeochemistry and environmental aspects of metal mining.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor in geology, environmental sciences, or related disciplines. Applicants must provide documentation of either a recently completed PhD degree or confirmation of completion of the PhD degree requirements prior to starting the position.
- Experience with geochemical modeling codes (PHREEQC, Geochemist Workbench, PFLOTRAN…)
- Broad understanding of concepts and applications in environmental geochemistry
- Advanced skills in the evaluation of hydrogeochemical systems (data analysis and visualization).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to synthesize complex technical and scientific information.
- Ability to work in a consulting environment, handling multiple project assignments with strict deadlines.
- Ability to complete high quality work and written reports.
- Fluent written/verbal communication in English.
- Knowledge on other languages and experience in geochemical lab work are a strong plus
- Work Environment: active, innovative, international and committed to the environment through scientific-technical projects
- Flexible schedule
- Agreed holiday periods
- Continuous learning
- Involvement in making decisions about their area of work
If you meet most of the above requirements and you feel motivated to take part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary, and highly skilled team, send us your CV and cover letter to Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Until 30/9/19
Envíanos tu curriculum a través de este formulario.
Contestamos a todas las candidaturas